Online Hypnosis Therapy by Zoom or Phone
Virtual Hypnosis FAQ
Are Online or Phone Hypnosis Therapy or Online or Phone Hypnotherapy sessions just as effective as doing IN-office hypnotherapy or hypnosis therapy sessions?
Yes, absolutely! In some cases, it is somewhat improved simply because you can feel safer and more comfortable in your own space with fewer unknowns found in an office environment. It can help to promote quicker relaxation too which is needed for you to go into a hypnotic trance state.
What is needed to get set up for an online Zoom hypnotherapy or hypnosis therapy session by phone?
It can be done on your computer, tablet, or even mobile phone from the comfort of your home or anywhere via Zoom, or mobile phone. (We prefer using Zoom because it is encrypted and more secure to use) Follow these simple steps to schedule a Zoom &or Phone hypnotherapy session:
- Go to our website nanaimohypnotherapycenter.com and click on button ‘Book an Appointment’ or Click Here to go directly to the Appointment Scheduler
- Scroll through the appointment choices and choose the one named ‘ZOOM appointment’ that is best for you
- Pick your hypnotherapist
- Pick your appointment time – all appointments are Pacific Standard Time – Tues, Wed, Thurs we are open later in the evenings for after work appointments
- Fill out intake form with your information
- Choose to pay ahead using PayPal or to Pay later by phoning in with your credit card
- A link will be automatically sent to your e-mail from ZOOM – you will be asked to either ‘Launch Meeting’ or download a FREE Zoom app
- You will be sent a Meeting ID and Meeting Passcode to use before the appointment time (keep this info private)
- Prepare for your meeting at least 20 minutes ahead to ensure your camera and sound are working properly by doing a test or ensure cellphone is fully charged for phone session
- Click on the video icon and microphone icon when you are ready to join the meeting using ZOOM
What type of environment is needed that creates a more positive experience using ZOOM while at home?
Find a space in your home where you can sit or recline in comfort where you can be away from any noises or distractions. Preferably away from pets, small children, TV, media, or other any types of external noises. If necessary, it may be helpful to listen using noise cancelling headphones.
How does it work exactly? Are there some emotional issues that are best done through a one-on-one hypnotherapy or hypnosis therapy session?
Hypnosis therapy includes a deep state of relaxation, focused concentration and involved attention to achieve the heightened state of awareness known as a trance state. Your attention is so focused while in this state that anything going on around you is temporarily blocked out or ignored. In this naturally occurring state, you will focus on specific thoughts, tasks, or goals, which are predetermined and directed by the hypnotherapist and the changes that you desire to make in your life.
Generally, any issue can be helped by getting in touch with your subconscious mind, which drives behaviors. Hypnotherapy has become most known for weight loss, stopping smoking, drugs, drinking, and vaping, decreasing sadness, reducing fears like flying or driving, managing anxiety and stress, and making personal changes like improving confidence, self-esteem, getting more motivation, eliminating procrastination, improving focus and concentration, memory recall, attracting wealth, ending bad habits or behaviours and many other issues. ***It is best to do Past Life Regression sessions IN-Office Only***
How much does it cost? Can I pay online or by phone?
A session up to an hour is only $100.00 and our consultations are at least 30 minutes for ZOOM are $20.00. GST taxes are added for a total of $126.00. We have discount packages for 2 sessions – $10.00 off, 3 sessions – $20.00 off, or 6 sessions – $50.00 off. You can pay online through either PayPal or by phoning in with your credit card and we can put it through our transaction machine in our office.
What are the benefits to doing online hypnotherapy or hypnosis therapy?