Weight Loss and Emotional Issues Related to Weight Gain
How Can You Lose Weight Using Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy?
Weight Loss HypnotherapyHypnotherapy has many unique advantages over many other therapies in that it has the ability to positively help the client change their behaviors.
Should you lose weight quickly or slowly?
Losing weight and keeping it off is much, much easier than you probably think. The healthiest way to lose weight is not the quickest way to lose weight. Crash diets and new trendy weight loss plans or sudden and drastic increases in exercise are not recommended and most doctors consider such an approach to weight loss to be dangerous.
Weight loss pills are just not good for you and for the most part just don't work. Have you ever felt that the whole weight loss game is just one big lie? You lose some weight and you put it back on. Each time you feel even more miserable than you did before.
Most people, when they look back at their weight loss history find that over time they are actually putting more weight on than ever before. Does this sound familiar to you?
Imagine being able to reach your healthy goal weight and stay there permanently. Imagine also feeling more positive, more energetic, and become healthier every day.
Do you want to know the real secret?
People who are happy with their weight and keep to a healthy weight don't actually try. They just do things a certain way. The formula for success is actually easy and it's the same formula being used again and again. It's actually all about "habits". This is where Hypnotherapy works the best for you.
Want to stop going round in circles trying to break old habits? The reason hypnosis is such a powerful tool for weight loss is because of it's potential to help you build new healthy habits. This is ideal for easy, natural weight loss.
How Hypnotherapy works for Weight Loss
Weight loss through hypnosis can be achieved through the conditioning of the mind in altering the daily habits of the person interested in losing weight. Weight loss hypnotherapy can help clients change their minds behavior through suppressing the cravings for foods which can cause the weight gain while adding momentum to the activities and disciplines of a healthy lifestyle such as that of desiring to get more exercise and eat healthy.
A typical weight loss through hypnosis program may take several weight-loss hypnotherapy sessions where the patient's mind is subliminally altered willingly by the individual causing the mind to experience increased desire for what the person wants and lack thereof for those that they do not.
Hypnotherapy is very different from the dieting approach which tends to emphasize rules and sacrifice. Perhaps that's why so few people lose weight through traditional dieting methods, and why the majority put weight back on again (plus add a little more).
What weight loss hypnotherapy can really do for you is provide you with a way to really discipline yourself to stay with the weight loss program and have the subconscious desire to really make your goals a reality.
Weight loss through hypnosis can be an amazing experience, especially if a person tends to lack the motivation to continue through their weight loss program. Weight loss hypnotherapy sessions are not terribly costly and can add a unique advantage to one's existing weight loss program.
Exercise is highly recommended as part of a weight loss plan combined with a healthy diet but changes must all be gradual ensuring that you find a very natural way to lose weight. Hypnotherapy can help with weight loss and weight management by doing the following:
- Developing a new self image. See yourself in the future after losing weight and make that your desired future outcome
- Learn to be more relaxed about weight loss and weight management. Stress is often a serious factor in bad diet and comfort eating.
- Positive thinking about weight and diet. Stop worrying about your weight and about weight loss and start looking forward to losing weight and achieving your goals.
- Create a self-fulfilling prophecy. In other words, start to feel better about yourself. This will help you to lose weight and, of course, losing weight will help you to feel even better about who you are and what you can achieve.
The whole thing becomes a very positive cycle which goes round and round. Most people expect to have to lose weight first in order to feel good about themselves. Interestingly, when you start to feel good about yourself, weight loss, health and happiness, often naturally follow.
Hypnotherapy offers a much more natural approach to the whole subject of health and lifestyle. You can learn to lose weight in a way that will make you feel great and at the same time, in control. Weight loss when combined with your overall life goals is very achievable!
Four Golden Rules (Tips) to Eating
- When you are hungry, EAT!
- Know the difference between emotional hunger and physical hunger.
- Emotional - Hunger comes on fast.
- Physical - Hunger comes on slow.
- Eat only when you are physically hungry.
- Eat what you WANT, not what you think you should.
- Get rid of all the food you bought that you don't like or that you think you should eat but don't love.
- Eat what you love.
- Buy the top five foods you love to eat.
- Eat CONSCIOUSLY and enjoy every mouthful.
- Eat with no distractions. NO TV on, NO movie on.
- No reading a book or talking on the phone.
- Eat slowly, enjoy every bite.
- Put your knife and fork down between bites.
- Enjoy and savor every bit of the food on your plate.
- When you eat slowly your full reflex will kick in before you finish the meal.
- Try eating one meal with your eyes closed. Stop when you're full. You will be pleasantly surprised.
When you think you are full, simply STOP eating!
When you eat this slowly your body has time to tell you it's full. If you eat too fast it cannot tell and you will always over eat.
It is OKAY to leave food on the plate. IF you're full simply STOP EATING!
Contact us now, for more information on Healthy Weight Loss with hypnosis and hypnotherapy, or to book an appointment. We can discuss how we can help you change your life to a more positive and healthy new you.