Hypnosis for Fears and Phobias in Nanaimo
Fears and phobias can be severe and seemingly irrational, which focus on particular objects or situations. Spiders and needles and bees are a few of the top fears. These objects or situations become much bigger than they are in the persons mind.
There are an enormous number of fears that can manifest themselves in people's minds. Many of these problems may not appear to be 'fears' to some people but are often related to other stress symptoms, never the less they may affect your life dramatically and your way of living.
What Is Fear?
Fear is one of the most basic human emotions. It is programmed into the nervous system and works like an instinct. From the time we're infants, we are equipped with the survival instincts necessary to respond with fear when we sense danger or feel unsafe.
Fear helps protect us. It makes us alert to danger and prepares us to deal with it. Feeling afraid is very natural and helpful in some situations. Fear can however become overwhelming at times and the emotional reaction is not warranted. Like all emotions, fear can be mild, medium, or intense, depending on the situation and the person. A feeling of fear can be brief or it can last longer.
Fear is an EMOTION, it is learned and can be unlearned as well. Hypnotherapy is the answer to changing emotional responses. Just a few examples of Fears are:
- Agoraphobia ( fear of public places)
- Claustrophobia (closed in spaces)
- Disposaphobia (Fear of throwing things away)
- Fear of pain (Algophobia)
- Fear of darkness (Achluophobia)
- Fear of: Bees or Wasps, Bats, Being Alone, Birds, Blood, Commitment, Criticism, Cats, Death, Dental Treatment, Doctors, Dogs, Driving, Failure, Elevators, Fear of being touched, Flying, Frogs, Ghosts, Inserting Contact Lenses, Going Places, Heights (Bridges), Injections, Lizards, Moths, Public Speaking, Rats and Mice, Rejection, Sea Sickness, Snakes, Spiders, Success, Talking on the telephone, Fear of Trains, Thunderstorms, Travel, Fear of worms, Vomiting, Warmth (on skin), Water, Fear of your step-mother, Fear of dreams, Fear of heaven, Or God, Fear of childbirth, Fear of dolls, Fear of mother-in-law, Fear of fire, Fear of dirt..
There are virtually thousands of Fears and Phobias and any one of these fears can rule your life and not allow you to live your life to its fullest. Some people may find that they have more than one fear in their life and this can cause heavy stress on your body and mind.
Hypnotherapy removes or lessens these fears and gives you back the freedom to live a normal life. The good news is that the vast majority of these fears can be eliminated quickly and safely often with very few sessions.
Just image how great you will feel when your fear is gone.
Contact Us now for more information on dealing with fears using hypnosis and hypnotherapy. We can discuss how we can help you change your life to a more positive, healthy, and fearless new you.